Grade II listed detached residential property that dates from 1832
BBP were appointed to remodel and refurbish the house into a single family dwelling for the high-end residential market. BBP obtained approval to demolish part of the existing listed structure and to construct two-storey side extensions either side of the retained structure, a frameless glass extension to the rear and a basement below the garden.
A mews house, linked to the rear garden, also forms part of the scheme to give the development a total floor area of 11,500 sq ft..
The accommodation in the main house comprises six bedrooms, passenger lift, media room, swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and games room.
The interior was designed in collaboration with Anna Owens Designs who also furnished the house.