The existing building dates from early 1900’s. It was built as a bakery but most recently was being used as a car workshop.
BBP were appointed in 2007 to convert the property into B1 office use. The form of the original building has been reinstated by demolishing outbuildings and extensions and the external fabric repaired as necessary.
The interior was completely stripped out and refurbished in a contemporary style. A free-standing mezzanine has been inserted into the space and the existing roof trusses refurbished and retained as features over the double height area at the front of the building.
2150sq.ft of good quality, modern, air conditioned office space within a building whose original features have been retained.