Whitechapel Business Centre
- Refurbishment and extension, including new disabled access.
- The building was originally converted to a business centre from a Grade II Listed London Schools Board building built in the late 19th Century and sits within the Myrdle Street Conservation Area.
- The increase of usable floor area was achieved by redesigning and introducing a mezzanine to the school hall.
- “Very Good” BREEAM rating.
- Client: Tower Hamlets
- Project value: £1.3 million
Photography: Andrew Lang