Private House, St John’s Wood, London NW8 (4)
- Grade II listed detached residential property that dates from 1832
- BBP were appointed to remodel and refurbish the house into a single family dwelling for the high-end residential market. BBP obtained approval to demolish part of the existing listed structure and to construct two-storey side extensions either side of the retained structure, a frameless glass extension to the rear and a basement below the garden.
- A mews house, linked to the rear garden, also forms part of the scheme to give the development a total floor area of 11,500 sq ft..
- The accommodation in the main house comprises six bedrooms, passenger lift, media room, swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and games room.
- The interior was designed in collaboration with Anna Owens Designs who also furnished the house.
- Project value: Undisclosed