Reconstruction and Extension, St John’s Wood, London NW8
- The house is within the St. John’s Wood conservation area
- The project comprised the total gutting of the interior of the house, taking it back to the external shell including removal of floor structures, and a complete reconstruction of the interior plus new entrance portico and large basement.
- BB Partnership worked in conjunction with interior designer Warren Chapman
- Gross internal area was increased from 3250 to 4500 sq.ft.
- Client: Private
- Project value: Undisclosed