Private House, Knightsbridge, London SW7
- This six storey building dates from 1873 and was originally a coach house with stabling. It was subsequently converted into residential use and over the years underwent successive remodelling the most recent of which was into two separate residences. BBP were appointed in 2008 to convert the property into a single large family home.
- Adaption and refurbishment of the interior and provision of large roof terrace.
- 5200sq.ft of space with seven en-suite bedrooms, a media room, a lift and a hot tub on the roof terrace.
- Interiors developed in conjunction with interior designer Joanna Wood to create a stunning contemporary home which has also been furnished by her.
- Client: Developer
- Project value: £2.0M approx.
Photography: CGP Design