Private Apartment, Kensington, London W7
- The project involved the creation of a substantial lateral flat at first floor level in Albert Court, a Grade II listed mansion block looking west over the steps of the Albert Hall. The apartment includes three bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and including a master bedroom with a dressing room as well. The property also has a dining room, main reception room and kitchen dining room along with guest cloak room, utility room and ample storage all accessed off a grand entrance hall.
- Previously used as offices, the scheme presented a number of challenges as part of the process to convert it into a high end residential apartment, these included obtaining planning and listed building consent for the works as part of which comfort cooling was installed along with working with the freeholders team to carry out acoustic upgrades to the floors to facilitate the installation of stone and timber flooring.
- BB Partnership worked in conjunction with interior designer Turner Pocock – www.turnerpocock.co.uk
- Client: Gallagher London – www.gallagher-london.com
- Project value: Undisclosed